Your source for the best in Anaheim Ducks News, Stories, Events, Pictures and Video.

Thursday, August 2, 2007

All the Dustin Penner news and analysis links you could possilbly want and more!

Well it went as I expected. Burke was not willing to overpay for an unproven player. I liked Penner. When he was on he was a challenge to any team to stop. Now he needs to keep consistent now that he is going to facing the number 1 defensive pairings out in the league. I hope he does well. I hope Edmonton falls flat on its face so our picks are high (I know I am repeating my earlier post.) I think Edmonton did what it thought it needed to do to get better. I am not bitter, it was a legal offer and to good for a hockey player to pass up. I think Lowe is desperate, but hey if the situation was reversed I would be hoping and praying that Penner would be ready for the next step. Well enough of me, here are the links to the news and anlaysis. The news articles are similar, but each have a slightly different take.

Are you ready? I think this is the most links I ever had. Enjoy the reading.

News
Official Ducks Site (updated with video) - Link
Dustin Penner conference call - Link
TSN - Link
The Hockey News - Link
LA Times - Link
Sports Illustrated - Link
Globe and Mail - Link
OC Register - Link
CBC - Link

Analysis
James Mirtle - Link
AOL Fanhouse - Link
Hockeybuzz - Link Link Link and Link
Sporting News - Link
Canoe Sports (Leafs GM John Ferguson) - Link

That's it for one exciting day. Good luck Penner and Go Ducks!