Your source for the best in Anaheim Ducks News, Stories, Events, Pictures and Video.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Anaheim Ducks News for Wednesday

Ryan gets profiled

"I went down after a good conversation with coach and with [assistant general manager] Bob Murray and realized some of the things I needed to work on down there," Ryan said. "Certainly, I feel like I've improved on them.
"I think that they recognized that I worked hard in those situations. They've granted me another chance and I'm going to make the best of it."
Ryan is back after a two-month stint with the Portland Pirates, the Ducks' minor-league affiliate in Maine, where he put up 10 goals and 24 points in 25 games

Read the rest here - Link

So Does Scott

It's no coincidence that in the three games Niedermayer has played, the Ducks -- whose penalty killing was dragging along at a 78.8% success rate -- have killed all 14 disadvantages they have faced. After losing in a shootout in Niedermayer's first game back, they have now swept a back-to-back sequence for the first time in six tries.
No coincidence there, either.

Read the rest here - Link