Your source for the best in Anaheim Ducks News, Stories, Events, Pictures and Video.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Teemu Selanne Retirement Update

Via the OC Register

Teemu Selanne has begun a skating program on his own at Anaheim Ice, but that does not necessarily mean the longtime fan favorite is set for a return to the Ducks.

Selanne, who was on the ice three times last week and plans to resume skating this week, is still trying to gauge whether he has the desire to return to the rigors of NHL play, he said Saturday.

"So far, I don't know yet," Selanne said. "I'm going to skate for a couple of weeks now, start pushing more and more, and then I will feel for sure if I feel good enough. The good thing is I have done everything I have to do if I want to come back.

Read the rest here (scroll down past the Phoenix Coverage) - Link